I THREW A GRAPE IN THE AIR TO CATCH IT IN MY MOUTH BUT IT WENT TOO HIGH AND HIT THE CEILING AND THERE WAS A SPIDER THERE AND THE SPIDER FELL AND SO DID THE GRAPE AND THEY BOTH LANDED ON MY FACE AND I STILL HAVEN’T STOPPED SCREAMING
i read the first line in my head in the tune of call me maybe im so stupid
I threw a grape in the air
I went to catch it I swear
It hit a spider that fell
and now they’re on my face
XKit Mobile Version 1.0.3 is now available.
As promised, version 1.0.3 of the XKit Mobile is now available.
New features and changes include:
- Hold + Reblog: Just hold the reblog button to quickly reblog a post without opening the reblog window.
- Search: You can now search posts and filter results by post type (audio, video, text, etc.)
- QuickBlogs: You can now create “shortcuts” for blogs you visit often.
- Shorten Posts: Allows you to quickly scroll past long posts you are not interested in.
- Faster: Up to 25% faster page loading, up to 5x faster GIF loading (along with smoother GIF rendering.)
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Many bug fixes and other improvements.
As always, please let me know if you hit any bugs or have suggestions.
PS: Sorry about the mobile posting. Most of the future updates will be posted on the XKit Mobile blog from now on.
I fear not knowing who I am.
So if we ever get out of this frozen wet hell we’re going out to the Grand Canyon. I tell you, I dream of the Grand Canyon. We’ll be there at night, just you and me, and throw rocks off the edge to hear them make land a thousand miles down, thunking like fat little raindrops into a puddle. That’s all I want to do anymore. Lay on the baked red ground next to you until my bones heat up.
— From Bucky’s letters to Steve
Derek Hale in 4x04 The Benefactor
So I guess people are into this sort of thing huh
“To have compassion for a character is no different from having compassion for another human being.” — Tom Hiddleston.
you should see him, he’s beautiful
5 / ?? Favourite Marvel Movies Meme → Iron Man 3
A famous man once said, ‘We create our own demons.’ Who said that? What does that even mean? Doesn’t matter. I said it ‘cause he said it. So now, he was famous and that basically getting said by two well-known guys. I don’t, uh… I’m gonna start again.